Our shipping charges are on DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and that means if any custom charges incurred on your order while custom clearance will have to be paid by the customer.
Standard International Shipping Base Rate for All Countries - Rs 1980/- and For Singapore and Malaysia - Rs 1680/- Additional Charges apply if the weight exceeds Base Weight 0.5 KG.
The rates are applicable for all countries. For details regarding invoice, please email to email@example.com
Some countries the checkout is not automatically processed at checkout, in that case you can email us for manual order processing.
- All orders are usually processed and dispatched within 3-5 working days. In case of any delays in processing your order, we will intimate you and inform you the reason for the same.
- No urgent international orders taken. Kindly book in advance to get timely delivery.
- For Orders Value above 10000, please email us once placed regarding invoice value declaration
- Once your order is booked, we will send you an email with Tracking URL and Number with which you can track your order. You are welcome to contact us regarding the status and tracking of your order.
- International Orders generally takes about 5 -10 business days from the day the order has been shipped by us and the country of destination. However, it might take longer due to custom clearance formalities, unforeseen internal circumstances and other procedures depending on your country's custom processes. We don't offer guaranteed delivery.
- You can pay via all major international VISA, AMEX, or MASTERCARD credit/debit cards using our International payment gateway at the time of checkout.
- You can also transfer to our bank account directly in case of any issue with the card payments. Whatsapp us on +91 7871986807 for details.
- You can pay via Xoom, wire transfer, western union or paypal
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
- Read Complete Details about Shipping Policy and Returns Policy in the hyperlinked pages.
We do not have an return/ exchange policy for international orders
- If products are damaged beyond repair, return option is available but shipping cost will not be born by us.
Orders cannot be cancelled as we start processing international orders as soon as the order is received due to the time taken for documentation required for customs handling so we can dispatch on time with our policy.
IMPORTANT: Based on the country of import, our carrier may need to get customs clearance for your goods before delivering them to you. If any only additional taxes/import duties/customs charges levied by the country of import will be chargeable to the customer. The customer is liable to reimburse the carrier for any such charges paid by carrier on behalf of the customer.
As the recipient of the order, you shall be liable for all import duties, customs and local sales tax levied by the country you are in. Please ensure payment of import duties to receive your order on arrival. Failing to do so your order might get stuck at the customs department or it may return back to our warehouse and in such cases, we will not be able to refund the shipping charges if it returns back to us and also deduct the charges for the return.
For more details, you can reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org