Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
We will NOT accept return for
- If the jewel is too heavy to wear or looks big.
- If the size of the jewel is not what you expected.
- There might be slight variations in the colour tone of the actual product with respect to the images on the website as these are digital photography and depends on the monitor settings of each device.
- Earring stems are bent purposefully on some cases – to avoid breakage which is not considered as a Transit Damage.
- Bangles size chart is available under the product description. Please measure your size before you make a purchase if you are unsure of the size. We do not provide exchanges/refunds for wrong size orders placed
- Under rare circumstances, the jewellery beads or stones may have fallen during transit. Such things which can be easily fixed with glue and will not be exchanged or refunded.
- The adjustable rope comes as a freebie with the necklace, any damage on ropes will not be considered as defects for replacement of ropes.
- Semi precious, precious kundan and handmade jewellery that are made by hand and may have slight irregularities in designs/polish/finishing/stones that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. This will not be considered a defect for exchange/refund.
- Some handsetting jewellery designs, comes with slightly different stone combinations than that of the photograph which is not considered as defect for exchange/refund.
- Kindly ensure you are fully aware of the product details before you place an order. If you want any further details kindly write to us via email email@example.com. We will explain it to you in the maximum possible manner. Once the agreed product is received by you in good condition the personal liking or sizing or non-suitability towards a product is not acceptable for RETURN/REPLACEMENT.
- For International Buyers, check this link for all details regarding international orders.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, you must send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-hours of receiving the shipment along with the Order number, Unboxing Video and Photo. Else the return or exchange will not be accepted. WhatsApp/ Instagram messages is not allowed.
- You will have to ship back the product to the address provided in mail. We do not have a reverse pickup service. If you are shipping an item over Rs 1000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once we receive the damaged item, we will provide you with an replacement or provide store credit coupon code via email which can be redeemed against your purchase.
- Regarding Exchange, email to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery.
- On exchange acceptance by mail, Customer is supposed to ship back the product in original packaging condition to avoid any transit damages/loss of product to our address within 2 days of Replacement Confirmation by Email.
- Update the tracking number in the follow up mail within 2 days.
- Return not shipped within 2 days will not be accepted strictly.
- On receiving the returned product, we will examine the item to be free of any damage and then we will update you with the store credit in 24-48 hours for the particular item. The store credit can be used in your next purchase
- Store Credit received cant be combined with any/existing offer codes if applicable and shipping cost will be applicable for the order.
- Refund will not be provided.
- The order can be cancelled only within 2 hours of placing it and not anytime later as we start processing it. Cancellation charges from the payment gateway will be debited for forward and reverse transactions. You can Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to cancel.
- For shipped order delays caused by delay in shipment delivery due to courier company or external factors like rains, pandemic restrictions or lockdown cannot be cancelled.