Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
The order can be cancelled only within 2 hours of placing it and not anytime later as we start processing it. You can Email us on email@example.com with your order number to cancel.
NOTE: SALE ITEMS ARE NOT APPLICABLE FOR CANCELLATION.
- Before placing the order, please read the product description carefully in regard to colour, fabric, dimensions or any other aspects and if clarifications required, please do not hesitate to write to us in firstname.lastname@example.org
We will NOT accept return for
- Slight irregularities [if any.,] in the weave or the prints are not considered as defects in handloom weaved sarees.
- There might be slight variations in the colour tone of the actual product with respect to the images on the website as these are digital photography and depends on the monitor settings of each device.
- If the saree length is short or the saree’s physical look & feel doesn’t suit your liking.
- If the jewel is too heavy to wear or looks big.
- If the size of the jewel is not what you expected.
- Earring stems are bent purposefully on some cases – to avoid breakage which is not considered as a Transit Damage.
- Under rare circumstances, the jewellery beads or stones may have fallen during transit. Such things which can be easily fixed with glue and will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Kindly ensure you are fully aware of the product details before you place an order. If you want any further details kindly write to us via email only(Phone calls will not be answered). We will explain it to you in the maximum possible manner. Once the agreed product is received by you in good condition the personal liking or sizing or non-suitability towards a product is not acceptable for RETURN/REPLACEMENT.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, you must send us an e-mail to email@example.com within 24-hours of receiving the shipment along with the Order ID & photograph of the damaged item. The item must be unused and in the same or original condition that you received it.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning the products.
- Once we receive the damaged item, we will refund the item’s amount.
- If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- For exchange, the items will be dispatched based on availability.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded on meeting its terms, unfortunately sale items cannot be RETURNED/REFUNDED/EXCHANGED.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address provided in the return mail.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over Rs 3000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.