Return and Refund Policy
We will NOT accept return for
- If the jewel is too heavy to wear or looks big.
- If the size of the jewel is not what you expected.
- There might be slight variations in the colour tone of the actual product with respect to the images on the website as these are digital photography and depends on the monitor settings of each device.
- Earring stems are bent purposefully on some cases – to avoid breakage which is not considered as a Transit Damage.
- Under rare circumstances, the jewellery beads or stones may have fallen during transit. Such things which can be easily fixed with glue and will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Kindly ensure you are fully aware of the product details before you place an order. If you want any further details kindly write to us via email email@example.com. We will explain it to you in the maximum possible manner. Once the agreed product is received by you in good condition the personal liking or sizing or non-suitability towards a product is not acceptable for RETURN/REPLACEMENT.
We make every possible attempt to send your ordered items free from damage. However, in an unlikely event, if you receive a damaged item in transit, we offer the following return policy:
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, you must send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-hours of receiving the shipment along with the Order number, Unboxing Video and Photo. Else the return or exchange will not be accepted.
- You will have to ship back the product to the address provided in mail. If you are shipping an item over Rs 1000, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once we receive the damaged item, we will replace the product else refund the amount if that particular product is not available.